I have liaised with, Col. Stagler, whom has made an original coop mission pack for IFL:44 and he has given me permission to convert and upgrade these to IFA3.
I have made a start with the SP/Coop mission, IFA3 CO10 Blood and Honor, which I have released on my steam workshop. (See below)
The conversion to IFA3, included the following additions:
- I have put in new versions of the F3 mission framework;
- Added in a IFA3 German Forces only limited Virtual Arsenal Crate;
- Added CH View Distance Script by champ-1;
- Increased performance significantly by implementing ZBE_Cache AI & Vehicle caching by zorrobyte;
- UPSMON Updated to ArmaIII by Cool=Azroul13
- Revive script. In particular I have used PsychoBastard's Arma Injury System (AIS) which allows any player and AI to revive a player if they are not too badly injured to be fatal;
- In the mission start-up parameters the mission admin can choose mission parameters e.g time of day, weather, AI skill, also choose from 3 different radio TS3 plugin systems:
Radio options include:
Default BIS; TFAR; ACRE; ACRE2
Mission admin, can from the briefing screen, choose a range of Zeus options if needed. This utilses the F3 Zeus Support component which is a collection of functions that make it easier for advanced users to designate themselves, or any player, as curator ("Zeus") using the debug console.
I am happy for these following mission links and the mission downloads to be held on other websites.
If you wish to download this mission please see details below:
Chief's SP/MP Coop Server Friendly Missions on Steamworkshop
IFA3 CO10 Blood and Honor
I will continue to convert more of Col.Stagler's IFL44 mission pack over the coming months.
Hope you like it and enjoy.