We are a group of players united around project "Iron Front Liberation 44 HARDMODE".
We speak Russian, but since project conceived as international, we open for players speaking other languages (we have participants speaking Russian, English, Polish, French, Italian and more). For now we have games every Wednesday and Sunday evening. Besides, at least once a month we organize events (we call it "Big games" and gather as much players as we can).
Here is the main features of project games:
Realism. We strive to create an atmosphere of actual combat during the WW2, so the imposed restrictions:
- no player position indication on the map.
- one life for mission, no respawn.
- realistic communication between the players: no chat, you can hear only players near you or use radio (ACRE-type plugin for IF)
- death reports, 3rd person view etc disabled
Fair play and respect for all the players.
- The use of bugs, cheats, trainers, codes in any form is prohibited
- Insults, flame, trolling not allowed
- Ban for intentional TeamKills
- All players dividing into groups, which manage the commanders.
- Participants should follow the instructions of the group commander.
Game videos: http://www.arma2.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=53690