Iron Front Debug Console
This debugger was created by Vandrel @ BISim
Original post by Rockinharry
This tool is available for public use in mission editing and design only. Under no circumstances should
this be used as a means to cheat during multiplayer sessions.
Download-(hosted by MissionRepository.com)
How to use this tool standalone:
1) Place the bisim_debug.Panovo into your profile missions folder.
- Typically located in = C:\Users\WindowsUser\Documents\Iron Front Other Profiles\yourProfile\missions
2) Run Iron Front.
3) From the main menu hit (Left Control + E) on the keyboard.
4) Select Panovo terrain.
5) From the mission editor simply go to load and open the listed mission ( bisim_debug )
How to use this tool with another mission:
1) Copy the folder named ( Debug ) from the bisim_debug.Panovo mission folder.
2) Paste the folder named ( Debug ) into your desired mission folder.
3) Create a description.ext if you don't have one already.
4) Add the following include function:
5) Include the following in the mission somewhere, this will open the console:
- Alternately you can simply add the following to your init.sqf:
player addAction ["Iron Front Debug Console","Debug\SCT\debug1.sqf"];